When most people think of supporting their church, they think solely in terms of financial support. But at MPC, we need your support in many ways that don’t require you to write a check! We are always looking for volunteers to assist with various projects around the church. From grounds maintenance, children and adult bible learning classes, Wednesday night dinners to Congregation Care events, we have an opportunity for you! We invite all our friends and members to try Worship. One opportunity for study and growth and one opportunity for service.
We hope that all members and friends of MPC will find an area of ministry to share their gifts and interests.
If you are interested in volunteering in any aspect of the life MPC,
please contact the church office at (770) 957-9890 or email us.
- Wonderful Wednesday Dinners: We need volunteers to assist with Cooking, Serving and Clean Up. Please contact Todd Harvey.
- McYouth: We need volunteers to assist with Wednesday Night Bible Studies, Sunday School, and Overnight and trip Chaperon: Please contact Destiny Williams.
- Sunday Worship: We need volunteers to assist with Communion Preparation, Greeting, Worship Leader, Sanctuary setup, Ushers, Acolytes and Cross Bearer.
- Sunday Coffee Fellowship: We need volunteers to donate breakfast items (juice, pastries, hard cooked eggs, fruits), setup and clean up.
- Children’s Ministry: We need volunteers to assist with Wednesday Night Bible Studies and Sunday School. Please contact Sophe Pope.
- Other opportunities through Local Mission: Please contact Doris Griffin.